This post is a little late, but better late than never! The 2014 Stack Exchange Challenge has kicked off with a small but dedicated crew of participants. We have the following who have signed up to attempt to add 10,000 points to their StackExchange profile of choice within the year 2014:
- Scott Pack: Security expert with no equal. Predicted to achieve 10,000 points before I finish this post.
- Joseph Ryan Ries: This man literally, LITERALLY, invented Windows.
- Michael Brown: Has more Linuxes than the Torvalds family and can pass Cisco exams while unconscious.
- Alexpja: Once re-made PHP but never released it for fear it would change the course of human history too drastically.
- Mark Henderson: Australian.
Still Accepting Participants!
I’ll still accept participants through February. Enter now to claim your potential Bud’s rubber duck so you too can practice rubber duck debugging / troubleshooting. Remember, the rules are: gain 10,000 points from your January 1st reputation on one specific StackExchange site ending December 31st, 2014.
Comment below before the end of February if you’d like to join up. It’s easy! Just answer one question every other day, and you can knock out 10k before you know it, and you get to contribute your vast, peerless knowledge to the greater internets where future generations can bask in your wisdom. Or, at least you can help solve one person’s head-scratcher while you wait for your microwave burrito to warm through.