- I don’t care about what you’re doing.
- You don’t care about what I’m doing.
- I don’t want to use anything that has the word “twit” in it.
- I was scared to use anything that Britney Spears is known to use.
- I don’t like being stalked and murdered (See 10 reasons why I don’t like FaceBook)
I don’t want to accidentally geo tag my posts and have everyone know that I shop at ALDI.
- The concept of random people following me, listening to what I’m saying and not speaking to me directly is something that I’ve been trained by my culture to consider as a precursor to a violent attack and thus avoid.
- My attention span is already microscopic enough and I don’t want to throw mental alum on it by consistently thinking in 140 characters. kthxbai.
- I don’t need to start using yet another web based service that has availability issues. Google and EC2 are about all I can handle, thankyouverymuch.
- Tweets are like IMs that are public and never go away. Ever. Think about that for a few minutes. Yeah, it scared me really bad too.
Do you tweet? Post your Twitter name below. Do you not have a Twitter account? What are your reasons for avoiding it?